Next to the campsite you can discover amazing natural sites where outdoor activities have their place.
- The Mayenne river runs along the campsite will be the place for lot of activities like water sports or fishing, there will be something for everyone!
- The towpath is fully landscaped and will allow you to discover the river and the two locks of the town, during hiking and cycling. Walking and cycling routes (VéloFrancette, Mayenne loop…)
- Summer activities on the picnic area (wooden games, inflatable structures…)
- The Marais, classified Natura 2000, offers you through its observation ramps and its discovery trail to admire an exceptional flora and fauna
- The municipal swimming pool including an indoor and outdoor pool and a fun beach
- The Ludiparc in François Mitterrand park, three play areas appreciated by children from 6 months to 12 years old
- The Montreuil Juigné canoe-kayak club (booking at +33 2 41 42 92 44)
- The Terra Botanica park dedicated to the plant world (preferential rate for campers)
Some ideas for this special summer 2020 !
- Spend an unsual night watching the stars from your bed in a tent on stilts on the campsite Les Rives de Mayenne
- Cross the locks of Montreuil-Belfroy and/or Sautré by boat, barge or canoe and take a break at the river stopover of Montreuil-Juigné
- For the ornithology and botanic enthusiastics, observe the exceptional fauna and flora on the banks of the marsh, classified Natura 2000, at the heart of Basses Vallées Angevines
- Rent a canoë or a kayak at the nautical club and take a trip on the Mayenne with friends, family or lover.
- Bike trek with family on the “Vélo Francette”, take a break to observe the astonishing show of boats crossing in the river stopover of Montreuil-Belfroy then have a picnic in the shade of bamboo on the rest area next to it and why not heading to the Saint Aubin isle just before Angers ?
- Thirsty or hungry ? Drink or eat in front of the Mayenne in the Guinguette « La Rainette »
- Have a taste of a crepe and a cider bowl on the shaded terrace of “Le Passeur”
- Take a gourmet and literary break in “Au mot de la faim” close to the Juigné port
- Enjoy the market in the very center on Friday morning to stock up fresh and locals products then have a picnic on the rest area near the campsite. Take your time after lunch to have a walk in the Guyonnière park where you can admire the outstanding trees and take part in a family orienteering race.