On the edges of the Mayenne, enjoy nature in this haven of tranquility.
Municipal swimming pool near to the campsite, free for campers.
The campsite will be open (depends on sanitary context) from 24th of april to 26th of september 2021.
GPS: 47.53805 / -0.61605
Camping** Les Rives de Mayenne (L. Delanoue)
The municipal campsite offers 55 locations (handicap accessible) for tents, caravans and motor home on the edge of Mayenne and 5 rents: 2 lodge tents and 3 tents on stilts.
A peaceful place in natural environment.
Distant to 8 kilometers from the Terra Botanica Vegetal Park, the Montreuil-Juigné camping is located on the edge of the towpath, along the Mayenne which has become the “Vélo Francette”: cycle route from Normandy to the Atlantic Ocean. At the heart of the Basses Vallées Angevines classified Natura 2000, recognized as one of the most beautiful and richest wet natural regions in Europe, nature lovers will be able to spend holidays “green” while being close to all the shops and services.
Located near the Juigné marsh between flora and fauna, everyone can enjoy their leisure activities: fishing, treking, cycling, canoe-kayak, river shuttles, etc.
The municipal camping “Les Rives de Mayenne” was classified 2 stars in 2015 and “bike welcome”, offers 55 locations for tents, caravans, motor home and 5 rents (2 lodge tents and 3 tents on stilts).
Pretty campsite with nice facilities, a free municipal pool that we sadly didn’t get to use and friendly reception. The site is near a road so choose a pitch carefully if this bothers you but it’s quiet at night. Local towns seemed quite modern and bland but the cycle track along the river makes up for this immensely. We cycled into Angers which took about 50 mins on the beautiful bike trail.
Hello, nice campsite, very clean (2 cleanings per day) go come you will not be disappointed.
A wonderful welcome, enchanted with this haven of peace, impeccable sanitary facilities that good.Come without hesitation !!!!
We are cyclists with a little girl of 3 years old and we really appreciated all the comfort put in place (shelters, table, chair, fridge, hob …) and games for children. Without forgetting the very clean the facilities. Indeed small negative point the road … I highly recommend this camping. Thank you
- See the locations and rentals available and our prices (available for download)
- Discover the services offered at the campsite and in Montreuil Juigné
- Explore Montreuil Juigné and its surroundings
- Take a look at our photo gallery!
- The cyclist welcome pack with a local, fridge, electric hob and dishes is not available.
- Bicycles rental is only for campers.
- Children group stays (recreation centers, camps) are cancelled.
- Visitors are prohibited. Campers who wish to welcome some relatives are invited to use the picnic area or any other public place outside the campsite.
- There are no summer events in the picnic area with bouncy castle.
- Concerning the rentals, campers are asked to bring their own bed linen (sheets, duvets and pillows).
- No ice in the campsite reception.